© Samina Iqbal. 2014.
Lets thank our Guardian Angels in a special way.“It would not be a bad notion that the next time you see a Police Officer do wave at him/her in an appreciating manner, pray for his/her well-being. And if you can fully comprehend the intensity of his/her job, and the responsibility he/she accepts of protecting you, a Salute may be in order.”
“I can wait my lifetime and be selfless and giving, for it has it’s own worth, if my cause is just and honorable.” Samina Iqbal.
Honorable RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) Commissioner Bob Paulson
Samina Iqbal (Author)
My husband and supporter Dr. Shams Iqbal
- 65,293 12,345 hits
My Fabulous Friends from 135 countries.
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- “Just another one of those things I’m going to carry around forever I guess,” says a Police Officer in a painful yet a heartwarming story.
- “Blessed Are The Peacemakers-Our Police Officers”
- Police Officer’s Job Is Not A Job Its A Calling-Lets Thank Them For All The Freedoms We Enjoy.
- A seasoned criminal’s advice and blessing to his aspiring to be criminal young son
- “I have to ticket you, please forgive me my love”
- “Just another one of those things I’m going to carry around forever I guess,” says a Police Officer in a painful… wp.me/p3a9B4-138 2 weeks ago
- “Blessed Are The Peacemakers-Our Police Officers” wp.me/p3a9B4-13E 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Police Yellow Tape-Protects the sanctity of the crime scene.
- Bullet Proof Vest Of A Police Officer-Is It Really Bullet Proof?
- A Police Officer's Dependable Friend-A police Dog
- Honors And Rewards Of Being A Police Officer
- "Just another one of those things I'm going to carry around forever I guess," says a Police Officer in a painful yet a heartwarming story.
- "Keeping The Streets Safe Is A Calling", Says A Police Officer
- My Hero, My Police Officer-Your Soul Beckons You
- A Police Officer's Prayer
- Author's Quote March 04, 2013
1337 FOLLOWS AS OF October 9, 2014. The Current Tally Is 1,411.
I337 LIKES AS OF September 27, 2013
A Year Of Blogging Success.
“I am prepared to suffer and be terrified and may stumble and fall, but I will not be overcome by fear, and if I fall I will rise again, for I carry the flag for those who are with me in my struggle.” Samina Iqbal.
904 amazing people like Samina’s forum for Police support
Wonderful Readership Award
Reader Appreciation Award
A Wonderful Team Membership Award
Beautiful gift from Ileana