I would like to thank Ajay tao 2010. wordpress.com for nominating me for this lovely award. Thank You Ajay for the honor and for inspiring us all with your beautiful posts every day. My friends, check out Ajay’s blog and you would be fascinated and inspired.
This was my first nomination for an award and I was thrilled but at the same time being a new blogger did not know too many blogger friends I could nominate so I have waited a whole one and a half months for this ceremony. Ajay I know you understand my brother.
The Rules of the Award are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer seven questions.
- Nominate (no limit on the number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
The seven questions are:
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like?
A. It should have green grass, trees, a clear blue sky, visible horizon and high flying beautiful birds.
2.If you could visit one nation you have never visited before. What nation would that be?
A. A Central African Nation.
3. Have you ever taken a long distance train trip?
4. What is something you would collectively change about humanity?
A. If I could, I would like to see people taking responsibility of taking care of their surroundings and their elderly and children.
5. What is your favorite song?
A. “Just like a waving flag” by young artists for Haiti.
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet?
A. Nelson Mandela.
7. If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be? Why?
A. Any symbol representing positive change since I believe we all need to change positively with time and if possible can be ambassadors of change for the good of humanity no matter how small a change our efforts can bring.
My nominations are the following awesome bloggers who have positively influenced and inspired me:
Congratulations and cheers to all.